If you are a newbie to RVing, it can be a bit stressful when it is time to head to the dump station. This is especially true if you have people in line behind you who are watching and waiting for you to complete the process. In this video, I provide 12 steps to effectively dump your tanks. While following these steps will probably not make visiting the dump station one of your favorite parts of an RV adventure, they should help minimize some of the stress that can accompany such visits!
12 Step Printable Process Document available on johnmarucci.com:
AMAZON STOREFRONT NOW OPEN*
– Beginning your Amazon shopping experience from our storefront provides you with an easy way to find many of the items talked about in our videos. This also provides a way for you to help support this channel at no additional cost to you.
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/johnmarucci
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/johnmarucci
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JohnMarucciOnTheRoad
– Website: https://johnmarucci.com
– Happy Campers Organic RV Holding Tank Treatment: https://amzn.to/2L0bOTp
– Camco RhinoFLEX Clear Elbow: https://amzn.to/2updn2U
– Reliance Rhino Pak 5.5 Gallon Water Storage Container: https://amzn.to/2NQNXDn
The purpose of the John Marucci – On The Road YouTube channel is to provide entertainment and educational information based upon our travel experience and research in order to help viewers weigh options to facilitate better decisions. Viewers are expected to do their own research, including seeking professional opinions, and draw independent conclusions, understanding, and opinions before acting upon any recommendations or information presented.
*Affiliate Link Disclosure:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
View Source here.